An energy efficent ceiling fan helps keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Keeping you cozy while saving money on gas and electric bills.
The first thing to do is find the right fan for your home or area. Size, design and location are all important things to consider.
If you have an older model, It may be time to change it out for a more energy efficient unit.
Click on the link below to start downloading this Free Ebook:
Here's some more great info from the DIY Nework.
Table of Contents
- Step 1: Remove the Existing Light Fixture.
- Step 2: Install a Support Brace.
- Step 3: Install the Fan Mounting Bracket.
- Step 4: Connect the Fan Motor Wiring.
- Step 5: Attach the Fan Blades.
- Step 6: Attach the Light Fixture.
- Step 7: Install the Wall Control Switch.
Or watch this step by step video: